Certified Computer Repair and Small Business IT Support
BucksMont Tech has been providing Doylestown and the Greater Philadelphia Area with certified computer service and small business IT support since 1998. From home computer repair to small business servers and managed network support, BucksMont Tech is your one stop shop for comprehensive IT consultancy. BucksMont Tech offers remote and onsite support, free diagnostics, free pickup, and free delivery. We gladly accept all jobs large and small.
What is remote support, and is it right for me?
Imagine no longer having to unhook your computer and driving into town to take it to the local repair shop. Imagine no longer having to wait in line or having the guy at the front desk ignore you. Imagine no longer having to put up with condescending techs who act like they wish you weren’t even there. With remote desktop support your computers problems can be resolved without you ever leaving the comfort of your home. If your computer can get on the internet then your computer can be fixed remotely with these few simple steps.
- Contact us by calling 267-664-8649 or by submitting the form on our Request Support page.
- You will be provided with a session ID.
- Enter your session ID in the box in the top of the right sidebar of this page.
- Click on the “Connect” button.
- Accept the prompts and your support technician will be with you shortly.
- We accept payment via PayPal on our Products and Pricing page.
- Your satisfaction is %100 guaranteed or your money back.
Avoid tech support phone scams
Do not trust unsolicited calls. Do not provide any personal information.
BucksMont Tech will never make unsolicited calls selling remote service. Unsolicited callers will claim that your PC is infected or that your PC is reporting problems. Never trust unsolicited callers. Here are some of the organizations that unsolicited tech support callers claim to be from:
- Windows Helpdesk
- Windows Service Center
- Microsoft Tech Support
- Microsoft Support
- Windows Technical Department Support Group
- Microsoft Research and Development Team (Microsoft R & D Team)
Report phone scams
- Help Microsoft stop cybercriminals by reporting information about your phone scam.
- In the United States, use the FTC Complaint Assistant form.
- In Canada, the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre can provide support.
- In the United Kingdom, you can report fraud as well as unsolicited calls.
Whenever you receive a phone call or see a pop-up window on your PC and feel uncertain whether it is from someone at Microsoft, don’t take the risk. Reach out directly to Microsoft technical support experts dedicated to helping you at theMicrosoft Answer Desk. Or you can simply call Microsoft at 1-800-426-9400 or one of Microsofts customer service phone numbers for people located around the world.
BucksMont Tech proudly provides Certified Computer Repair, Remote Computer Repair, and Small Business IT Support for Doylestown, Bucks County PA, Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Warrington, Buckingham, New Britain, Jamison, Furlong, Chalfont, and Montgomeryville.