Certified Computer Repair and Small Business IT Support
BucksMont Tech has been providing Doylestown and the Greater Philadelphia Area with certified computer service and small business IT support since 1998. From home computer repair to small business servers and managed network support, BucksMont Tech is your one stop shop for comprehensive IT consultancy. BucksMont Tech offers remote and onsite support, free diagnostics, free pickup, and free delivery. We gladly accept all jobs large and small.
What is remote support, and is it right for me?
Imagine no longer having to unhook your computer and then driving into town to take it to the local repair shop. Imagine no longer having to wait in line or having the guys at the front desk ignore you. Imagine the convenience of having a friendly, certified, experienced technician resolve your computer issues with a few simple clicks of the mouse. With remote desktop support your computers problems can be resolved without ever having to leave the comfort of your home. If your computer can get on the internet then your computer can be fixed remotely with these few simple steps.
- Contact us by calling 267-664-8649 or by submitting the form on our Request Support page.
- You will be provided with a session ID.
- Enter your session ID in the box in the top of the right sidebar of this page.
- Click on the “Connect” button.
- Accept the prompts and your support technician will be with you shortly.
- You can communicate in real time with your technician via telephone or our built in chat module
- We accept payment via PayPal on our Products and Pricing page.
- Your satisfaction is %100 guaranteed or your money back.
Remote Desktop Sessions with BucksMont Tech are safe, secure, confidential, and convenient.
BucksMont Tech proudly provides Certified Computer Repair, Remote Computer Repair, and Small Business IT Support for Doylestown, Bucks County PA, Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Warrington, Buckingham, New Britain, Jamison, Furlong, Chalfont, and Montgomeryville.